Richardsons 2010 Brochure

Broads01

• 2 weeks later...

Well my brochure finally arrived on Thursday, so after hanging the flags out I have now had chance to have a good peruse! :grin:

Quite a nice brochure I think. For the number of the boats its marketing I think it avoids a catalogue feel well.

A few things jumped out at me. The value of Rio, Corfu, Major Gem, Prisma & San Tropez for one. I was looking at San Tropez and thinking if you had ten people onboard for a week in peak season is still in the region of £100 per head! For a week in peak season that's pretty good I reckon, and whilst that might not be everyones first choice (and admittedly would be quite cosy) its good that basic boats and such value are still about for those who want them, as well as the more expensive newer boats too of course.

I was disappointed that the refitted Barbados & Capri had not been photographed inside or out, infact I didn't notice any new internal or external ones I dont think, so I guess thisis much as last years.

Dan

I was disappointed that the refitted Barbados & Capri had not been photographed inside or out, infact I didn't notice any new internal or external ones I dont think, so I guess thisis much as last years.

dint spot that Dan i think a nice shot of the saloon would of been nice i have always said to everyone in our family its no good hireing a boat if all your going off is the one shot in the brochure that could have been took five years ago but the prices are realy good.

A few things jumped out at me. The value of Rio, Corfu, Major Gem, Prisma & San Tropez for one. I was looking at San Tropez and thinking if you had ten people onboard for a week in peak season is still in the region of £100 per head! For a week in peak season that's pretty good I reckon, and whilst that might not be everyones first choice (and admittedly would be quite cosy) its good that basic boats and such value are still about for those who want them, as well as the more expensive newer boats too of course.

Dan haven't a couple of those boats you mentioned had some work done to them inside??

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice

Could you also clarify one thing for me clive,

petite gem, says sleeps two, but in the write up and layout, it says, comfortable saloon which converts to a double bed, and cosy (nice wording) aft double which can be left made up.

As you know I hired it last year and did notice the saloon berth, could this be hired for a family of 4, two adults, two kids or is it only 2 for insurance/safety reasons.

:Stinky

I dont know Geoff, I suspect we would be able to put four on as the ventng would have been done for the gas and she is not fitted with gas now.

I recon if you were to put 4 on her we would ask for a bit more for the bedding but it would be best to ring up the bookings and ask.