Boats Far From Home

46 minutes ago, Captain said:

The Bounty 37 possibly Woods also due to the roof lights Soaring light ex Corsair cruisers maybe

I agree. The navy blue stripe around the top of the hull is a Woods thing. I can't recall any other Bounty 37s that had the large sliding roof with the roof lights.

51 minutes ago, WherryNice said:

A £9.99 starting price ... the first bidder must have been hopeful for a real bargain !

So own up - anyone admit to bidding on this one ?

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Broads01 said:

That's ex-Alpha Craft hire, I recognise those arched windows.

Ex Jaguar, you can just about make it out on the back by the bike. I said one for UncleMike because before he was called UncleMike, he was called Chameleon after he's boat and before that he was called Jaguar after a boat he hired often from Alphacraft.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, Broads01 said:

I spotted this on eBay, not a million miles from the Broads. It was formerly Rio 4 at Horning Pleasurecraft and in the Thames fleet before that.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Norfolk-broads-cruiser-boat-and-possible-liveaboard-mooring-/175157142486?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Nice to see the open plan layout, that must do wonders for the rigidity of the hull.  

4 hours ago, LizG said:

Yep I got an email from Ebay today asking if I wanted to make an offer!!!

They're annoying, aren't they? I guess you can turn notifications like that off in your account settings somewhere.

I used to get an annoying email from Hoseasons every time I browsed their website saying "Is there anything we can help you with?" I felt like replying saying "No, of I want your help I'll ask for it." I think I managed to turn them off or unsubscribe.