The Boats Log Royal Tudor On Film

Brilliant! Loved it!

Just watched the vid having returned from our jaunt on the broads last week (holiday tale in the offing).  Where can I get one of those mugs, my hubby being a frustrated chippie?

Helen

• Like 1

Watched last night on the TV and subscribed to your new channel.

Really enjoyed your lighthearted but very informative manner and really look forward to watching your progress. Got a feeling there are going to be rather a lot of videos by the end of the restoration!

Fred

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The changeable weather over the last couple of weeks is hampering work. I've shot the 'B-Roll', all of the incidental closeups etc, thrashed out the script and, well, I bored myself stupid reading it through. So after discussing things through (read that as boring the pants off my Mrs) and then discussing things with the executive producers (the Mrs had got bored, gone home and I was left with only the Beagle Brothers to talk to) I've decided to spend a bit more time putting in some more content as well as making things easier to film. So a section of the shed has been turned into a 'studio' including lights, microphones, and camera as well as all of the tools. Dry wipe boards have been fitted into my study so I can plan things well in advance. Templates are in the process of being made for graphics and editing, I've upgraded my software, bought an additional camera and plenty of storage for footage.

I've been running around like a headless chicken getting ready for the forum meet, servicing my car for the journey and fitting in an archaeological watch report on a building site in Lincolnshire but after the meet, I will be giving my full attention to the restoration and filming it.

This leads me to a question. So I've got a wooden boat on the Norfolk Broads and I'm restoring it. What aspects of the restoration and 'my Norfolk broads' would you the viewer like me to cover?

Me too, this is absolutely smashing to be able to follow Royal Tudors progress, the techy bits are a bit like a jumbo jet, way over my head lol, looking forward to the next instalment and thank you for taking the time to keep us updated, much appreciated :clap

Grace

• Like 1