Pacific Cruisers 2010

Broads01

Pacific Cruisers have their 2010 prices on their website now. They also have some new external shots & some new internals of Pacific Princess. I've been with Pacific twice so I'm biased but I've always liked them. Their prices are keen all season, but if you're thinking about hiring Spring Holiday Week they are particularly cheap. Princess for example is a measly £795 including damage waiver & parking.

http://www.pacificcruisers.co.uk/index.php

Hi Simon

Good to see improvements! The external (and internal) of Pacific Imperial are a superb improvement. A shame to see the other externals haven't all changed - the smaller boats particularly are poorly represented by externals and they are selling themselves a bit short on this front. The one of Imperial sells the boat and beauty/appeal of the area/holiday well - good stuff!

Interesting to see the internals of Princess. I'm not overly keen on her external colours, but she does seem good value and a nice design of boat.

All the best

Dan

Hi Simon

love the princess inside stunning love the helm :love external colors like Dan said are not that nice but you would realy have to drag me back away from her but the horizon pacific shadow :love:love:love love the size of that sofa could just fall asleep looking at that :lol:

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Pacific work hard to keep their boats up together. When we hired Moonlight in 2003 to be honest it was very tatty but since then its had a new galley and upholstery and is totally transformed.

Dan is right about the non-updated external photos - Emerald now has a white roof and looks much smarter.

I'd love to hire Princess actually - does anyone know if its air draft is any higher than the 32 foot Aquafibre flybridges?

Looks like they have indeed worked hard on the fleet - and the website for a small company.

I think I would prefer the images of the interior to load a bit more interactivly though - as in be able to flick through them like a gallery (next button to go between them).

Good to see small businesses making an effort - sadly the downfall of many of them - so good that they are working hard to win customers.

Best wishes,

James.

Princess has an airdraft shown at 8'6" on the plaque. The same as the AF32's. Think that may be a bit generous as well, when we had her she went under Ludham with the board showing 8'6 with good foot of daylight.

Dont know if the wind shield has been replaced but it was missing when we hired her about 5 years ago.

lovely boat though and a modern engine to boot, it was it's first year on our hire, very smooth and quite but went a lot faster backwards than forwards as the restrictin is a block screwed in front of the throttle levers, couldn't possibly comment on whether it was removable.

Ian

• 2 months later...
Guest Toptravller

Thanks for sharing this useful stuff. I have twice tour experience with Pacific Cruisers and the services are really excellent. The Pacific Boats ever look like huge worth to me and also look pretty fine presented whenever I see them.

Best Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pacific will apparently be adding a new boat to their fleet this year - a Bounty 27 Sedan. Richard has a few jobs which need to be done on it (as time allows), but it will be added to the website as soon as it is ready!

A brother/sister for Chuggity Bob! :dance

Carol

• 1 month later...
Has anyone heard any more on the additional (Bounty 27 Sedan) at Pacific Cruisers - there are still no changed/extra boat details on their website?

All the best

Dan

maybe there not adding her to the fleet until next year maybe there getting her done up first..

Jonny ice sliceice slice