Shoes

• 5 months later...
16 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Not Broads related but one for Grace possibly? 

We've devised some racks for Mrs Nog's shoes (and even some spare for future acquisitions) :default_icon_e_surprised: 

IMG_20180617_065529.jpg

IMG_20180617_065650.jpg

DSC_0178.JPG

Howard get a grip man put your foot down, let Mrs N wear some of that lot out side before adding to them.

What ever happened to one white handbag and a pair of white stiletto's, ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, NorfolkNog said:

We've devised some racks for Mrs Nog's shoes (and even some spare for future acquisitions) :default_icon_e_surprised:

You need to have a word with yourself Mr Nog, you clearly treat Mrs Nog too well. 

A good skip on the drive and those shoes thrown out through the window, just leave a pair for best and a comfy pair for everyday, that's plenty :default_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Jayfire said:

You need to have a word with yourself Mr Nog, you clearly treat Mrs Nog too well. 

A good skip on the drive and those shoes thrown out through the window, just leave a pair for best and a comfy pair for everyday, that's plenty :default_biggrin:

I have enough pairs of shoes said no woman ever

Grace

:default_icon_kiss:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, ZimbiIV said:

Jill has just found a pair of unworn shoes EVEN she cannot remember buying.

Embarrassingly enough, there are pairs that I haven't worn too and several pairs of boots that are still in boxes! Not that I've got a footwear fetish, of course. Heaven forbid! :default_smiley-angelic002:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jayfire said:

That's definitely talk from someone who lives too far away from me, to give them a good spanking... In the stiletto boots, with the whip...:default_norty:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bound2Please said:

What ever happened to one white handbag and a pair of white stiletto's, ?

I would never, ever, wear white stiletto's or have a white handbag. I possess neither. However, whatever you want to wear is fine with me....:default_norty:

4 minutes ago, Delilah said:

That's definitely talk from someone who lives too far away from me, to give them a good spanking... In the stiletto boots, with the whip...:default_norty:

wonder-woman-wonder-woman-with-lasso_a-G-13190262-4985770.thumb.jpg.5a0e77518f02befe67e10593c1e2d18c.jpg

Ding dong Mrs Nog, I don't live that far away, although I apparantly have to eat some strawberries and cream this afternoon :default_ohmy: :default_smiley-angelic002:

The shoes should still be thrown out though Mr Nog.

1 minute ago, Jayfire said:

wonder-woman-wonder-woman-with-lasso_a-G-13190262-4985770.thumb.jpg.5a0e77518f02befe67e10593c1e2d18c.jpg

Ding dong Mrs Nog, I don't live that far away, although I apparantly have to eat some strawberries and cream this afternoon :default_ohmy: :default_smiley-angelic002:

The shoes should still be thrown out though Mr Nog.

Not a bad likeness, JF, but my hair is titian.  Whats with the strawberries and cream? Dare I ask? :default_norty:

2 minutes ago, Delilah said:

Not a bad likeness, JF, but my hair is titian

Sorry, I shall try and be more accurate in future :default_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Delilah said:

Whats with the strawberries and cream? Dare I ask? :default_norty:

Oh you know Mrs Nog, when it's laid out in front of you it's nice to enjoy some food with good company... ahem :default_rofl:

• 6 months later...

Dubarry country boots, Dubarry deck shoes, Le Chameau Chasseur leather lined full zip wellies, pair of Clarks Rocky every day shoes, pair of Churches Oxfords, for weddings funerals etc. Pair of Grenson brogues.

SHOE JOB DONE

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

Dubarry country boots, Dubarry deck shoes, Le Chameau Chasseur leather lined full zip wellies, pair of Clarks Rocky every day shoes, pair of Churches Oxfords, for weddings funerals etc. Pair of Grenson brogues.

SHOE JOB DONE

My goodness you have no idea, every time a girl buys an outfit she never has shoes to match so then we have to buy another pair and don't get me started on handbags

If the shoe fits buy a pair in every colour, that's my motto :default_biggrin:

Grace

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What a load of old cobblers (pun intended) and a complete waste, I've told you before Mr Nog, a good skip on the drive will sort that clutter out for you.

I'd not be letting any woman of mine waste space and money on such a needless item.

And you, a Yorkshireman too :facepalm:

That's what I mean, how many do you need? I have a pair of trainers for slobbing around in, and a pair of shoes to go out in, never needed any more.

Ok I have 3 pairs of running shoes too but that's different :default_smiley-angelic002: