Shoes

Now they look painful and not very pretty, would be waddling like a drunk duck in them :default_rolleyes:

I think they are what is known as stripper boots, although how anyone can dance around stripping off with those things on is beyond me and don't ask me how I know, it's what I've been told, of course :default_norty:

Grace

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Now they look painful and not very pretty, would be waddling like a drunk duck in them :default_rolleyes:

I think they are what is known as stripper boots, although how anyone can dance around stripping off with those things on is beyond me and don't ask me how I know, it's what I've been told, of course :default_norty:

Grace

These might be more comfortable then shoes not boots

shoes.JPG.31ece483ef730be47aa2f667d2f5447c.JPG

Charlie xx xx

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gracie said:

Grace

These might be more comfortable then shoes not boots

shoes.JPG.31ece483ef730be47aa2f667d2f5447c.JPG

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gracie said:

Grace

Hi Grace,

So how many strippers do you know and I am not talking about the ones in uniforms:default_norty:

Regards

Alan

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I know what you mean Alan, I think Charlie and Howard have a bit of a shoe fetish :default_icon_e_biggrin:

I saw the Dreamboy's once, they certainly weren't wearing heels, in fact, they weren't wearing very much at all :default_party0010::default_norty:

Grace

Na darlin I'm sure Howard puts the pictures up like me just fer yer darlin to swoooon over

Charlie xx xx :default_hiding::default_icon_kiss:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 25/09/2017 at 11:27, Gracie said:

Grace

Maybe good for stripping wall paper:default_rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Just now, loribear said:

Yes but very nice though haha .

1 minute ago, Gracie said:

Oh my goodness Lori, we're going to get ourselves modded :default_norty: Don't worry Jay, not a patch on you darlin :default_wink:

Grace

The first sign of a flame they'd be running for the hills incase there mascara ran and they hair gel set on fire :default_dry: