Help With New Outboard

I am posting this here as well as on the 'Projects' section on the website in the hope that someone can help me.

I have finally taken the plunge and ordered a new outboard for my Dawncraft Dandy.  I bought it from Marinetech on Salhouse Broad who will be happy to fit it, BUT here is the problem:  My boat is moored at Rockland St Mary, which I reckon is probably a 10 hour sail including a trip across Breydon Water, or around £100 to transport by road.

Anybody out there able to suggest somebody closer to me who can do the job?

I am also looking for suggestions as to new security measures I ought to take to discourage light-fingered visitors.

Thanks in advance.

Might be worth having a word with either Swancraft or wandering along to Brundall Gardens where Gary is pretty good at this sort of stuff although they are not cheap!

Wildfuz may advise on security. I don't know if they still have those outboard covers?

• Like 1