Thanks

Thanks for the recommendation. We've been considering whether to hire Rose Emblem some time.  I take it that you marginally preferred Rose Emblem over White Emblem since you've hired it several times...? I agree wholeheartedly about the standard of the boats and service. 

Rose is a really nice boat, built for the private market, hence the nav lights. There is loads of space aboard and the bow and stern thrusters get you out of any trouble relatively easily. As for service we won't go anywhere else. Sounds a bit like an advert I know, but we like the interest free credit and discounts.

• Like 1

We've hired Rose Emblem as well and I remember the chap who did the handover telling us that it was one that Ferry Marina had bought as opposed to one of their own builds.

We've also chosen to go back to Ferry Marina for our next hire which will be Bronze Emblem in October.