Forum 10th Birthday Party August Bank Holiday

Polly

We will be 10years old on August 27th, Bank Holiday Sunday. So let's celebrate!

Moorings are reserved at Salhouse Broad for Saturday pm  to Monday am at £8 per boat per night.

Here are the plans so far....

We plan a Saturday night BBQ, bring our food and Barbies together so we can sit round and cook and chat.. We can set up a bar table in the tent where we can 'bring a bottle' and share hospitality together.

Mike (Chameleon) has a  light hearted quiz and there will be a prize for the most original answer!  

There will also be opportunity to enter  one inventively decorated shoe for the Gracie Shoe Competition, entries need not be modelled! Prize? Well a bottle of wine of course!

Sunday could be breakfast by pre-paid ticket, I need to do a bit more work on this but it's great if it happens.

Sunday we have a 'Virtual Treasure Hunt'

We have live Music provided by Faded Jeans, 

We have Birthday Cake

We have a Sunday Night BBQ (see above) and Bar (see above)

We have a Forum Camp Fire, led by Mike (Chameleon) in an interesting blanket(!)

That is so far.......

Interested? 

• Like 4

I am not often the most sociable but 10 years is 10 years its a biggy, its also 10 years this December since I left employment and gave MBA Marine ago, I shall not book a berth as I doubt i can get on the water but I will hope to get down one eve with a few bangers and a beer (just the one, will be driving). be good to meet a face or two.

• Like 5

I will keep the sign-up thread open until August 10th so if you think you are able to be there, please sign before then.

If anyone is interested in leading a Forum Flotilla from Malthouse Broad to the party, please PM me.

Graham and I won't be on a boat that weekend, and we'll have to be back in Milton Keynes by Monday as we've volunteered to help out with the Woburn Sands Band Fete.  But...we are thinking that we might camp overnight Saturday, possibly Friday too, so that we can meet everyone on Saturday/Sunday.  Will post on the sign up thread if we do decide to come along.

Helen

• 4 weeks later...

We will be 10years old on August 27th, Bank Holiday Sunday. So let's celebrate!

Moorings are reserved at Salhouse Broad for Saturday pm  to Monday am at £8 per boat per night.

Here are the plans so far....

We plan a Saturday night BBQ, bring our food and Barbies together so we can sit round and cook and chat.. We can set up a bar table in the tent where we can 'bring a bottle' and share hospitality together.

Mike (Chameleon) has a  light hearted quiz and there will be a prize for the most original answer!  

There will also be opportunity to enter  one inventively decorated shoe for the Gracie Shoe Competition, entries need not be modelled! Prize? Well a bottle of wine of course!

Sunday could be breakfast by pre-paid ticket, I need to do a bit more work on this but it's great if it happens.

Sunday we have a 'Virtual Treasure Hunt'

We have live Music provided by Faded Jeans, 

We have Birthday Cake

We have a Sunday Night BBQ (see above) and Bar (see above)

We have a Forum Camp Fire, led by Mike (Chameleon) in an interesting blanket(!)

That is so far.......

Interested? 

Last sign up August 11th so don't miss out! :55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:
  • Like 1