More From The Mill

Visited Horstead Mill again this morning to see what was happening underwater. You might notice the brown tinge to the water this will be due to all the rain we have had and although the video is slightly less clear this has been overcome with the use of a small waterproof light, the water colour  also gives the fish more confidence as they are less evident to predators and it's strange that they are not bothered by the light or the camera.  Yet with all these fish about I watch other anglers struggling to catch anything other than a few small Dace. Incidentally I only took a little groundbait, about a hand full but looks how far it goes in the water, gets me to think I may put far too much in at times when fishing. 
Here Watch

• Like 6

I love these little films, thanks for posting once again. Lots of Perch about this time, my favourite river fish. We tend to just throw out a small handful of corn and maggot every so often, I think you can over feed in my expert opinion of course :default_rolleyes:(probably totally wrong)

I don't suppose you could drop your camera in at How Hill just by the little boat house there, I lost a pink wellie there a couple of years ago (don't ask lol)

Grace

• Like 2

Just now, Gracie said:

I don't suppose you could drop your camera in at How Hill just by the little boat house there, I lost a pink wellie there a couple of years ago (don't ask lol)

Grace

Also if you see it can you don wetsuit and snockle to retrieve said pink wellie for her.

Charlie :default_hiding: 

• Like 1