Tudor Reformation

Timbo

14 minutes ago, brundallNavy said:

We appear to have lost a floorboard possibly through a gap in the planking so if anyone sees a lonely floorboard floating down the Thurne let me know. :default_biggrin:

Is that what they are, gaps in the planking. I thought they were scuppers.

1 hour ago, brundallNavy said:

We appear to have lost a floorboard possibly through a gap in the planking so if anyone sees a lonely floorboard floating down the Thurne let me know. :default_biggrin:

We are hoping to retrieve it before it attracts a toll requirement and bss.

• Haha 1

I have just caught up with all the work, videos, and stories - really great to see her in the Wet Shed, but what tense times and another amazing 'all in' effort from various Forum members. Great to see all the hard work pay off and a boat doing what a boat should - go along the river and not be on dry land.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, brundallNavy said:

Well tonight’s project was to make some half round cover strips for the cabin roof but unfortunately the belt has broken on my thicknesser, I urgently need some more knicker elastic, Polly or Lulu ?  :default_biggrin:

I'll send you an M&S voucher Doug, then you can buy yourself something lacey and pretty rather than make an excuse why you need the elastic ... :default_biggrin: