This Year's Holiday Vid - Sherz & Linz

johnsherz

Watched last night on the TV and what a pleasure it was. Superbly produced and edited and the first Broads film I've seen were the drone shots complimented rather than dominated the result. What really makes your films special though is the interaction between yourselves, your just a natural double act. Do we have to wait till 2018 for the next one?

Fred

• Like 8

Just now, johnsherz said:

Alas yes - affording one week a year is tight, let alone two hehe! When I was a kid in the 80s, my parents chose the Broads because it was a relatively cheap week's holiday, sadly that no longer seems to be the case... :)

we only manage the second one as we hijack our friends to come along for the experience, that way we can keep the costs down.:default_winko:

• Like 1

Hi John, 

We went on a narrow boat in 1974 it was £295.00 which included the fuel deposit for a 56 foot 10 berth boat with 6 of us on board. In 1974 this was very costly, I think you would have found a price on the Broads at a similar level.

These days the hire costs on the Broads is the cheapest of any other UK waterways.

Regards

Alan 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2017 at 9:19 PM, YnysMon said:

Lovely vid!  As someone else has already said, what makes it really special is your 'double act'.  Your affection for each other really shines out.

Helen

Aye, we don't make a bad team I guess. Planning on asking her a fairly important question in the next month or two actually... ;)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...