• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

johnsherz

This Year's Holiday Vid - Sherz & Linz

Awe, that's smashing news, first forum wedding it is then!!! Just off to buy me hat

im indoors reckons you should be doing this :default_scaredmouse:He's just such a joker, isn't he? :default_norty:

Congratulations to you both

Grace

• Like 2

Gracie! You are airbrushing out the marriage of a certain member in uniform with handcuffs upon which I believe you have designs! Now you can get counselling for this you know..... :default_coat:

Great news nevertheless and congratulations to you both. 

:default_beerchug:

What kind of hat Gracie? We wouldn't want to clash...

• Like 1

Well Polly, I was kind of thinking, pink with a feather type of arrangement on the top, maybe a flamingo even! So in answer to your question, we won't clash, you are far too classy for that little number :default_wink: Hmmm, the member in question, you know the one, uniform and handcuffs, has spurned my advances more than once or twice, there's only so much rejection a girl can take, so I was just wondering are there any Fire Fighters aboard the forum?? :default_norty:

Grace

• Haha 2

Congratulations to the pair of you.....................

2 hours ago, Polly said:

I think Gracies hat will be made of TIN Polly... :default_hiding:

Charlie

• Haha 2

very many sincere congratulations, hope you'll be really happy, be sure to tell us when the big day is going to be.

Carole

Hmmm...I lost my Nike Saily Hat aboard Chameleon and this was the thoughtful replacement sent by Uncle Mike and Aunty Pat. Not sure if it's really a wedding hat as such...

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Cheers folks! The wedding won't be for a couple of years yet, we're going to have to do some saving up for that first, but I think you can guess where we'll be going on the honeymoon. :)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Polly said:

One of these maybe... obviously one is much more classy... not sure which one though.

images0V2UW5Y8.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brilliant! Congrats! You make a lovely couple and, as John said, I hope you have many happy years together.

Graham and I always think the anniversary when we first got together is more special somehow than our wedding anniversary.  Maybe that's because we met when we were 16 and had to wait until we were 22 before tying the knot.  Six and a half years is a lifetime when you're that young!

Helen

• Like 1