Cheap And Chearful Phone Charger

Jocave

If anyone is looking for a solar phone charger I can highly recommend the Philips life light, after trying many different solar chargers over the years ,most with very poor success this one seems to be a great buy for the money, Cost £12 delivered and the original idea was for a night light/torch for when the wife needs to visit the little girls room during the night, it managed to charge my lenovo phone from flat to fully charged in a little over seven hours and its currently sitting here lit on medium power with 70% battery remaining 

IMG_20170705_194336_zpska0tzdnw.jpg

Either Philips have vastly underated this product or I have a faulty one but its rated at .7 amps which seems OK for the phone charging but the light is still burning brightly after a few hours

• Like 1

Still lit hours after unpacking, I know in this day and age with 240 hook ups ,modern invertors and huge battery banks  charging your phone may be routine to most but for a bit of free electric and for a tiny outlay this takes some beating

• Like 1

Even cheaper then , For £4 squid it's a no brainer, im made up with mine, I run solar on my summer house with a 110ah battery just for music and a few led lights but  this will be making its way on the boat to charge my phone from now on

• Like 2