Broom Owners Club Ranworth Meet

CaptainJoshie

Thanks for the invitation which under normal circumstances we would have accepted Joshie mate,

Alas Malanka is only due to leave the tender mercies of Brooms this Friday morning. We paid the invoice via IBAN ( funny stories galore another time) and Boat is being picked up and driven back to Stalham.

we are out on her 14-21st October. Hopefully Boris the teddy bear and monty the pup with us too. Not sure where we are going yet but pls keep some forms and if you see us flag us down or if you pass the shed pls drop them into the stern well.

the good news is she is fixed unfortunately Hugely busy at work with foreign governments inspections x2 speaking at conference in Vienna and travelling to west coast US before then though...to top that Boris got taken to the veterinary hospital this morning with pneumonia possibly an aspiration one we hope.

never rains but it pours.

M

Hi Pauline(Ocean Dawn)

I didn't take it that I was elitist, figuring anyone that has meet me would know I'm the opposite  :default_blink:.

Malanka, sounds like you've had a fun time  lately, do hope Boris gets well soon. We are of to Oz in October/November but will try to leave a membership firm on your boat if you'd like me to, it's still in Richo's place I presume.

Attatched is a timetable of events.

IMG_1376.JPG