Canopy fittings

Hi All

I'm sure a while ago someone posted a link to a canopy fitting supplier, who seemed to have every imaginable sort of fitting you could think of. I need to come up with some bespoke ingenious way of fixing a couple of canopy poles that are easily removeable, but so far trawling the net only seems to return standard type fittings.

Any bright ideas where I could try?

The outfit Strowager has mentioned are first class Mark. I've used them and always had great service plus fast delivery. Sorry we didn't get a chance to natter yesterday but there was so much chatting going on plus me and Max hadn't seen David, Rachel, Tina and Perry since the NBN meet at Goodchilds in May 2008!

Ah ha! I already found the Seascrew site, but for some reason could find that page, I think we may be onto the formation of an idea here :naughty: . The Makefast site is the one I was thinking of where they seemed to have everything under the sun.

Many thanks guys

Sorry we didn't get a chance to natter yesterday but there was so much chatting going on plus me and Max hadn't seen David, Rachel, Tina and Perry since the NBN meet at Goodchilds in May 2008

I was going to say the same Jim. I hardly said a word to you or Ian, or your respective better halves which I was a bit embarrassed about :oops: We had come straight from the boat, as Richard (Snuggtopz) has been trying to get over to us for weeks to try to sort out canopy out, but the weather has put paid to every plan we had. The glorious sunshine yesterday was perfect so we rushed over there, Rich took the canopies away, and then we had to put 2 winter canopies on to keep the rain out. That put us behind with the plans for the rest of the day, so I'm afraid we were somewhat pushed for time. Still it was nice to finally meet David and Perry, and at least wave to you over the table :lol:

I'm sure there'll be plenty more meets this year to put that right though mate! cheersbar