Appliance help.

Have you given up the idea of ditching the cooker and replacing with a seperate, more important beer fridge then Jimbob??! cheersbar

That will have to wait till the landlord of my local gets distracted :grin:

Thanks David, The sort I am looking for is more like the type you would have in your kitchen, with the hob sunk into the worktop and the oven built into the front of a unit.

In that case you can often find Smev stuff on ebay (new) for a lot less than the prices quoted in that link Jim, What's wrong with the old one by the way? not big enough for an Eagle Owl roasting pan?

:lol: The old free standing cooker is in perfect working order, but the plan is to extend the worktop right back to the patio doors and have the hob/oven built in, should look very smart me thinks.

Jimbo,

Go to B+Q get a 1100 base unit, a 500 drawline unit, a bit of worktop and a new sink, Keep your cooker and save a packet :)

Very tempting Clive! I will sell the existing cooker and fridge, so that will help fund the project a fair bit, so not all is lost :grin: