Classic Broads Boats For Sale On Other Waterways..

Just now, Essexgirl said:

The three week old advert is on a site selling boats as homes in London. The later advert on Apollo Duck is selling her as a boat.

Exactly my thoughts , would command a much higher price as a home especially in London than just a boat .

Seriously tempting at £20,000, but surely one wooden boat is enough ? but then again!

Leave it, walk away, i had good long talks with myself before buying the one we have now, still bought it.

Oh, keep thinking about it.

No, made my mind up, will keep thinking about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is great, so easy to unscrew 2 legs then the shelf becomes the legs at the bottom of the bed. We always keep the bed made as it is so your not messing about having to make beds up. 

Italso leaves room for you to use the sofa bed as a single or you can use that as a doubleat the same time. 

A lot of boats like this one have removed the bed and opened it up but I think there is pleanty of space & light in the boat without lowering the berth of the boat. 

I love her. 

• 2 months later...