Cobb Bbq Wanted

Are you sure they do gas? The Cobb is a super bit of kit but it was originally designed by an engineer who saw African Women walking for miles collecting firewood for cooking whilst standing next to mountains of Maize cobs which were perfect fuel having dried under the African sun. Gas seems to fly against the original concept. They are a treasured piece for travellers though. 

13 hours ago, brundallNavy said:

A great little barbecue.....   It's just a pig to clean we line ours with tin foil first.

What a simple but great idea, Doug!   :default_icon_clap:   :default_icon_clap:   :default_icon_clap:

I've nearly stopped using ours because of the extensive time I spend cleaning it but I'll fire it up this weekend to smoke a chicken... I'll let you know how I get on.

5 minutes ago, Hockham Admiral said:

What a simple but great idea, Doug!   :default_icon_clap:   :default_icon_clap:   :default_icon_clap:

I've nearly stopped using ours because of the extensive time I spend cleaning it but I'll fire it up this weekend to smoke a chicken... I'll let you know how I get on.

May be best to donate it to Florence and save all that washing.......:55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Ok was camping at the weekend with a group of friends and it came out that COBB were doing a weekend offer, so we got a new Cobb, free fuel, plus delivery for £100, bargain. We had Cobb envy as all the others had theirs going cooking everything from Pizza, full roast and even cakes. They really are a great little oven. Stay perfectly cool on the outside allowing their use where perhaps a conventional BBQ wouldn't be safe. Added the roasting rack, a thermometer and a cake tin and we are good to go.

• Like 7