A good job we lifted!

Looking good Mark. :clap

Did you remember to recheck the oil levels in the drives. :)

cheersbar

Hi Col, yes I have had to top up the port drive quite a bit. I've drained a drop from the starboard leg too, but in the process I think the o-ring on the drain plug has got nipped as I have a little seepage. I got a new o-ring today so will swap that tomorrow without losing too much oil (with any luck!)

So here she is on the trailer on her way back to the wet stuff. I must comment that I am extremely impressed wit hthe way the guys at Brundall Bay do their lifting, and the whole procedd from being chocked on the hard to afloat was less than 10 mins! my only previous experience of having a boat out of the water was dragging Tranquil Breeze up greased boards by a winch connected to the snore hole. Not a procedure I would wish to repeat!!!!

My Dad and I took her round to Brooms to fill up with diesel (ouch! 95p/litre, total of £226 :o ) and have a pump out (yes, the boat was sold to us complete with other peoples turds). And then back to the mooring.

I've got sterilising solution in the water system at the moment, but Saturday should see her all clean and tidy inside, and then Sunday brings a Breydon shake-down blast in readiness for next Friday!

I CAN'T WAIT !!!!! :grin:

So here she is on the trailer on her way back to the wet stuff. I must comment that I am extremely impressed wit hthe way the guys at Brundall Bay do their lifting, and the whole procedd from being chocked on the hard to afloat was less than 10 mins! my only previous experience of having a boat out of the water was dragging Tranquil Breeze up greased boards by a winch connected to the snore hole. Not a procedure I would wish to repeat!!!!

My Dad and I took her round to Brooms to fill up with diesel (ouch! 95p/litre, total of £226 :o ) and have a pump out (yes, the boat was sold to us complete with other peoples turds). And then back to the mooring.

I've got sterilising solution in the water system at the moment, but Saturday should see her all clean and tidy inside, and then Sunday brings a Breydon shake-down blast in readiness for next Friday!

I CAN'T WAIT !!!!! :grin:

What trailer????

and have a pump out (yes, the boat was sold to us complete with other peoples turds).

Mark that is gross :o , you would have thought the pre-delivery inspection would include a tick box for "empty of poo" or was that on the sale details...maybe an optional extra

:grin: