I hope all your rods are now put away

Terrible time of year ,No Fishing on the broads,its time now to visit the commercial lakes to get some fishing done,point of interest a 42lb 8oz Pike was caught Friday at Hickling,this was caught from one of the Houseboats (Whispering Reeds).

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi all, does anybody know of any private all year day ticket lakes that are adjacent to the rivers or broads?. We`re going to be on the Broads for a week from 5th June and i wondered if it`s worth bringing my rods?. As for the close season, i wish they would scrap it like on private and club lakes. That said, i`m not going to risk getting pinched, and it would`nt surprise me to find out those that were spotted were in fact bailiffs themselves. It does go on, and if they get caught, they NEVER get done for it. Regards to all..............Neil.

Send me a PM where you are likely to be,and I will tell you some good fisheries to go to near your boat,there are plenty within 30 minutes of anywhere on the broads.

I am on holiday that week so unfortunately I cannot join you,believe it or not I am taking my caravan to Dorset for the week,quite close to you,at Corfe Mullen,just off the main road behind the Garage and Little Chef.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Kingo, talk about a coincedence?. I`l PM you about some fishing venues, and one in particular that is a caravan/camping site and fishing lakes all in one, though i did hear it was up for sale, but i will let you know hopefully later today, or definately tomorrow. Regards............Neil.