Let Off Steam In Here !!!!

Wonderwall

1 hour ago, wombat nee blownup said:

Why is it you can check the weather forecast and it might say "Blizzard conditions followed by high winds and torrential rain" so you make other plans for the weekend and IT'S THE CALMEST HOTTEST WEEKEND OF THE YEAR :default_2gunsfiring_v1:

I blame Michael Fish:default_norty:

Regards

Alan

Edited by ranworthbreeze
Being a numpty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

People who drag the end of the drinking water hose through the gravel at moorings, it’s drinking water you plum, keep it clean!

people who don’t coil the hose back up after using it.

people who cruise along at 3mph in a 5 or 6mph zone, who then speed up or weave about if you try to pass them...

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

The other extreme.

People who will insist on either overtaking or pulling in front of a caravan, then procede to dawdle.

We often see the queue of cars behind us and grumble 'It's not us folks its him ,(or her) in front.

Sue

6 minutes ago, Dilligaf said:

Poor old Micheal Fish, all he did was give a true forecast and has had grief ever since, there was after all no hurricane.

Having had him sitting behind us on an airport transfer bus listening to him wingeing and whining for 20 minutes that his wife and 2 young daughters hadn't carried as much luggage as he had, I am unlikely to  have any sympathy for him ever! Petulant wingebucket!

Caro!e

Windows 10!,,,, I really loathe it! I just spent the best part of two days trying to get a big machine embroidery app installed, but the operating system + the very few apps I hadn't deleted was taking all but 4gb of my hard drive. THEN it updated and took 2 more! Argh! 

I have now put the boot in on the laptop and reset the lot, if I am fast enough I can get my software installed before Windows 10 fill the whole 28gb with goodness knows what!

• Haha 1

Ruddy coke bottles the 2 ltr type.   They don't stand up in the trolley or your bag for life.  Whoever designed them wants shooting.

Check outs at the tills.  Do tell me what man can at the same time not only  be putting the shopping on the conveyor belt,   but also  pick it up and put in bags.  I would like to shake his hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Polly said:

Windows 10!,,,, I really loathe it! I just spent the best part of two days trying to get a big machine embroidery app installed, but the operating system + the very few apps I hadn't deleted was taking all but 4gb of my hard drive. THEN it updated and took 2 more! Argh! 

I have now put the boot in on the laptop and reset the lot, if I am fast enough I can get my software installed before Windows 10 fill the whole 28gb with goodness knows what!

When did you learn to speak Chinese?!!

Carole

1 hour ago, addicted said:

Having had him sitting behind us on an airport transfer bus listening to him wingeing and whining for 20 minutes that his wife and 2 young daughters hadn't carried as much luggage as he had, I am unlikely to  have any sympathy for him ever! Petulant wingebucket!

Caro!e

He was on This Morning today, after watching his interview I couldnt really call myself a fan.

How much trouble did one sentence cause! 

• Haha 1

Tony gets really irritated with the weather girl on Look East I forget her name, but it's not Julie Reinger it's the one with the curly hair . She continually punctuates her delivery with "errs"and "ums" It irritates the hell out of him and he counts them up during the broadcast and announces how many there were at the end with a tone of total disgust!

Carole

Trust me I tried to get shut of it from the outset, but this was purchased as Windows 8 so 7, which I wanted, wasn't an option. 

So instead I bought a Mac. Fine but the Embroidery Machine is happiest on PC, I got the despised PC out from under the sofa and the rest is aggravation!  

11 hours ago, Vaughan said:

People who insist on wearing hi-viz jackets, just to show that they are in an official capacity at a car boot sale

This used to bug me back in the early 90's when wearing a hi-viz jacket seem to raise it's head and every manager had to lay it across the back window 'look at me' I've got a hi-viz jacket.