Hello Everyone

ManofKent

Thanks for your warm welcomes.

I will take some photos and do a little write up of our experience on Commodore as there seems to be very little out there on these craft.

The plan is to be down on Oulton broad and then Reedham/loddon by the middle of our week, Tuesday is looking like the first decent low tide to get across so will aim for then.

Looking forward to seeing what Richardson's have to offer as we have always been with NBD in previous years 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Broads01 said:

Hello ManofKent and welcome. I don't think you'll be disappointed with Commodore. I went aboard at the London Boat Show last year and I thought it was stunning. My only gripe was the galley is far too small. 

Hi Broads01, I did see your post on Commodore and agree it looks stunning, the reason I chose it this year was that it passed me on the river last year while I was at the helm of Fair Commissioner and thought wow although Commisioner was bearly 6 months old at that point (and very nice) Commodore just looked from an outside view to out class it and gave me boat envy for the first time :default_blink:

Not that I'm a boat snob though as we are planning on hiring a bathtub next year so we can explore beyond the low bridges :default_biggrin: (and save some pennies)

• Like 1