Spring Gathering May 2018 - Names here, please

Polly

Yes folks it's on! 

We have provisionally booked Sahouse Broad for the weekend of May 18th to 20th 2018. I have asked for 20 spaces at this point but of course that can increase! 

We plan to build on the format of the successful 2017 meets so more to follow nearer the time.

I am happy to have sign ups as from now, please reply on this thread.

Forum Name.    Boat Name.   Number of crew  Friday. Y/n. Saturday.y/n. Sunday . Y/n

• Like 4

Synchronicity :)

I hadn't looked at the forum while we were on the Broads last week and we've booked a return trip for the 18th - 25th May

SteveD Cavalier 3 adults, 2 Jack Russels Friday N  Saturday Y Sunday maybe

I don't want to commit to staying too long as it's the start of our week and I get an itchy a%*e if we stay in one place too long ;)

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Time for a quick thread boost... New members are as welcome as old, er I mean established, um mature er... Oh soddit! Everyone welcome at this event, so feel free to sign up.

Forum Name.    Boat Name.   Number of crew  Friday. Y/n. Saturday.y/n. Sunday . Y/n

• Hockham Admiral changed the title to Spring Gathering May 2018 - Names here, please