Polly

chameleon. mike and pat fri/sat/sun

Bound2Please. Charlie & Wench Fri/Sat/Sun

Windmill Lady , SteveO & NikO - Saturday

Nipper Doug and Helen Saturday Night.

Timbo, Ellie and The Beagles...possibly on Royal Tudor

Maurice Mynah, Nyx, 1, Fri + Sat + Sun

Cambridge Cabby. Cerise Lady. Simon and Kate .saturday/Sunday maybe Friday

Retired, Respite, John & Bern, fri,sat,sun.

SteveD  Ranworth Breeze, adults, 3 adults, 2 Jack Russels Friday Y Saturday Y Sunday maybe

Happy Jax 3, Jack Snipe, Col & Lou. Friday & Sat night

Aboattime. Aboat Time.  Kevin and Lesley. Fri & Sat

Malanka, Martin and Fiona,  Saturday 

Zephyr: Gavin, Cesar & Max the lab Friday / Saturday

Stranger, Princess of Light  Dave & April Sat-Sun

Boatyman.   Brinks Belmore Saturday /Sunday

YorkshireTripper,  Capri, just me,  Friday Saturday 

Coolcat, Riverlight, Jeff and Ros Saturday /Sunday.

vaughan & Wussername, Vaughan & Susie Andrew & Anne,  Monte Carlo Friday to Sunday

Clive, Dungraftin, Clive & Kathy, sat/sun

Springsong, Springsong Barry, Alan,  fri/sat, possibly sun

Lulu. Juan.  Lulu & Selsie, Saturday/Sunday

Griff, Broad Ambition, Robin  and Sheila,   Griff and Laureen ,Howard and  Linda,, Macie Dog
Saturday/Sunday

Polly, Jenny,  Phill & Polly, Friday Saturday Sunday

Grendel-Jayne-Sat/Sun night
Jocave, Malibu, Keith & Joanna, Saturday, Sunday

Paul, Peters Joy Friday Saturday Sunday

River Song, Mirage, Simon and Sonia, Dylan & Red, Saturday

Serendipity, Boaters, Diane and Roy. Friday Saturday

Trixie, Jill & Simon
Lionel, Carol An. 4 Crew, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Ok guys that's 30 Boats (31) actually, so I will check about extending our numbers tomorrow, then reopen bookings as I am advised by Salhouse Warden.

Feel free to book as a 'reserve list' in the meantime, but please understand that I have to get confirmation.

• Thanks 1

chameleon. mike and pat fri/sat/sun
Bound2Please. Charlie & Wench Fri/Sat/Sun
Windmill Lady , SteveO & NikO - Saturday
Nipper Doug and Helen Saturday Night.
Timbo, Ellie and The Beagles...possibly on Royal Tudor
Maurice Mynah, Nyx, 1, Fri + Sat + Sun
Cambridge Cabby. Cerise Lady. Simon and Kate .saturday/Sunday maybe Friday
Retired, Respite, John & Bern, fri,sat,sun.
 SteveD  Ranworth Breeze, adults, 3 adults, 2 Jack Russels Friday Y Saturday Y Sunday maybe
Happy Jax 3, Jack Snipe, Col & Lou. Friday & Sat night
Aboattime. Aboat Time.  Kevin and Lesley. Fri & Sat
Malanka, Martin and Fiona,  Saturday 
Zephyr: Gavin, Cesar & Max the lab Friday / Saturday
Stranger, Princess of Light  Dave & April Sat-Sun   Boatyman.   Brinks Belmore Saturday /Sunday   YorkshireTripper,  Capri, just me,  Friday Saturday    Coolcat, Riverlight, Jeff and Ros Saturday /Sunday.   vaughan & Wussername, Vaughan & Susie Andrew & Anne,  Monte Carlo Friday to Sunday   Clive, Dungraftin, Clive & Kathy, sat/sun
Springsong, Springsong Barry, Alan,  fri/sat, possibly sun
Lulu. Juan.  Lulu & Selsie, Saturday/Sunday
Griff, Broad Ambition, Robin  and Sheila,   Griff and Laureen ,Howard and  Linda,, Macie Dog
Saturday/Sunday   Polly, Jenny,  Phill & Polly, Friday Saturday Sunday   Grendel-Jayne-Sat/Sun night Jocave, Malibu, Keith & Joanna, Saturday, Sunday   Paul, Peters Joy Friday Saturday Sunday   River Song, Mirage, Simon and Sonia, Dylan & Red, Saturday   Serendipity, Boaters, Diane and Roy. Friday Saturday   Trixie, Jill & Simon Lionel, Carol An. 4 Crew, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.   Ok guys that's 30 Boats (31) actually, so I will check about extending our numbers tomorrow, then reopen bookings as I am advised by Salhouse Warden.

Feel free to book as a 'reserve list' in the meantime, but please understand that I have to get confirmation.
Have you got me down? Boat carol ann, 3 adults and one dog, Fri, sat, Sun. Thanks.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Yes it's there, it just got joined on to the last line. You are 31:default_biggrin: which I feel sure will be no problem. I mailed the ranger today asking him how far we can extend our reservation. 

Job for tomorrow is to put us all on a spreadsheet because it's only really Saturday that is 'peak occupancy' so I can reduce our request for the other two nights accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well looking at the broads authority tides it seems that we will only be able to stay Friday due to the tide heights to get back south. 

Saturday morning looks to be the crossing we will have to aim for which means leaving early Saturday morning.

Saturday and Sunday evenings are ok height wise but the timings would mean crossing Breydon in the dark, not a problem on a clear night but sods law states it will be cloudy. In fact I would imagine that crossing on a bright, moonlit night would be quite magical.

At least we will be able to say hello to the people that are there Friday Night ?

• Like 1

Polly

I hope you don't mind, but if folks want to, or would like to, mosey on over to Malthouse Saturday morning and join us with flags a flying and enjoy a brief CinC from Malthouse to Salhouse waving all the way with much merriment, please just turn up and spot us. We will be the white woodie with the flags on her moored in the middle of the broad with probably a few other boats attached too.

You could PM me if you want to, or just turn up. If you have never been part of a river CinC it's a great opportunity for enjoyment of your boat with others doing exactly the same as you. Waving tooting and dressing the boat with flags is always fun.

Over to you guys, stay in bed, chat or come to Malthouse for a right good time getting back to where you came from ...LOL. Also it means you will get new neighbours too so it's not the same ones as Friday... Good idea huh ....LOL

Ok that's my good idea quota for the day, time for a lie down.

M&F

• Thanks 1

Martin, Malanka, is i/c on this, but last year we set off at 12.30. He will confirm no doubt.

if I can echo the invite above. Do join it, even if you are at Salhouse Friday and therefore have to go to Malthouse and then come back. If you haven't done a C in C it's a lovely experience. 

Martin, I have the big Forum flag, which I will put on BA with Robin's agreement for delivery to you for Malanka on the C in C. Hope that makes sense! 

On mooring at Salhouse, pass it back to us on Jenny, and we can use the mast as a flagpole thereafter.

We will not be on C in C due to setting up stuff etc.

Hooray! Looking forward to this.

• Like 1

Great stuff Polly, 

12:30 sounds great to me . Plenty of time to get ourselves together.

it will be great. If you have flags don’t care of what please dress your boat . Always gets lots of pleasing attention and horn hoots and waves..

M&F

• Like 2

To make things a bit special this year, I am upping the anti with the after night effects and have bought one of these:

I also have an 800w pure sign wave generator to bring so we have a degree of independence so far as power and am also bringing along a speaker with mic - this could cause an outbreak of Karaoke to occur for which cannot be held responsible for.

• Thanks 1