Fair Regent - Next March!

YnysMon

Yes!  Yes! Yes! We've booked our next trip!  (Can you tell I'm a bit excited?)

Despite all the moaning about it's throttle following our trip on Fair Regent last month, we've booked the same boat again, this time for a 10 day break from 23rd March.  We did hum-and-ha for quite a while before booking as we were looking to book from Ferry Marina again.  However, there was such a difference in the price for a 10 night stay.  For a standard 7 night break there wasn't that much in it, but Ferry Marina don't give a discount for 10 days, neither do they give a loyalty discount, so between the early booking, 10 day and loyalty discounts we have saved quite a lot (around about £400). 

Thinking about booking an autumn break with Ferry though.

Helen

• Like 6

Well done Helen!

We saw Fair Regent out and about quite a number of times last week. I'm guessing there are two of them! Obviously a popular boat. It is a shame that Ferry Marina don't seem to have a loyalty scheme of some kind but we do like hiring from them. I will write up a holiday tale in due course. Just sorting out some photos.

March is a great time to be out as well. We did that last year and it was soooo quiet. :)

• Like 2

There are three all told! They are comfortable boats and the bathroom facilities are impressive. 

We've been on 2 of them, the only gripe we had really is maintenance, might be worth just having a quick check before departure! Looking forward to another excellent holiday tale and photos :default_biggrin: 

• Like 2

We also found the best cure for post holiday blues was to book the next trip. We’re up on Fair Ambassador later next year, in fact we had a crazy couple of days booking two holidays in as many days, we’re off to France in Summer to my mum and step dads place to introduce the girlfriends folks to them. Strangely enough, another holiday that involves boats, be it a slightly larger scale!

• Like 1

We're doing something similar James. Currently looking at cottages in Scotland that we can visit in May along with the cousins that came to the Broads with us last year. Works out much cheaper going as part of a larger group than as a couple.  

Helen

• Like 1