2018 Calendar - In Case You Are Wondering..

JanetAnne

No probs Grendel I'll check the amount left to sales in the morning again and get it back in sink again mate, I to just tried it from about 3 pages I think it was and all went straight to paypal .... not sure why Doug got a microsoft page, unless they are jealous or our product lol

19 minutes ago, grendel said:

hmm just tried it and it took me straight to paypal (sorry charlie I backed out without clicking continue).

mind  you I dont understand these apple things, maybe its got a maggot or something else bugging it.

I’m all Apple as well and all worked fine for me. 

I’ve just tried again without actually purchasing and was taken directly to PayPal 

Couple of points, I have just paid for and ordered a calendar via the link to Paypal, But I couldn't get back onto this page or the NBN and had to start again, not really sure if I am logged out of paypal either.  Also I missed the delivery address option, it is now apparently automatically sending the calendar to me and I don't want it sent to my address but to another address, can I amend this somehow?  Thanks,

Griff

Thats what we like to hear Lakesailor.

Dont forget, everyone, that by supporting the calendar you also make an active and very valued contribution towards supporting  the forum. Oh yes, you also get to spend next year looking at some stunning pictures of  Broadland as chosen by yourselves.

Can it get any better I ask?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3