Now we have moved to Beccles i think it's time we checked out your facilities as we will be passing quite regularly, may see you Monday to sample that brekky. :wave

Well, had the unfortunate experience of calling for a breakfast on monday morning, so bad in fact we had to go again this morning for another one.

All i can say is............... absolutely fantastic, highly recommend anyone calling for one, Can't wait to go back for more, saves all the mess of cooking your own and cleaning up afterwards, also must try out the pool there.

Loads of work going on to finnish the new shower block off for easter also.

Thanks tracy, see you again soon.

Welcome to the forum Tracy. Now we are based down south, we will be sure to visit, having had a really good time on New Years Eve (we are the people originally from SIlver End that used to live next to the Wstern Arms that you ran?).

And Luke, that photo :oops: . Poor little chap looks so happy to have his beans :lol::lol::clap

Just found this. Bloody hell were the beans that good Luke. :lol: I am sure you will look a lot less special on Sat/Sun although you may have to hold back the grin. :grin:

Gotta say Luke I did laugh a bit at the picture I'm sure we all have one like it only not on here. Looking forward to meeting you on Friday I'm sure the pic will be a special ice breaker. :lol:

Jonathan :Stinky

Don't think that you will shake off that image Luke.

Believe me I know.

What with my sausages and your beans, we just need two others to be remembered for their bacon and their eggs and we will be heading for a half decent breakfast :roll:

Steve

p.s. I think I may have to check that place out

Had the pleasure of sampling the quality cuisine at Tracy's cafe last weekend. I believe one of us might be able to lay claim to being the first to get through two Belly Busters in one weekend :trophy.

It's a great addition to have a full cooked brekkie available on site - eggsactly what was needed.

Best of Luck with the New Venture :grin:

Guest Tracy M

Hi Everyone,

I've been so busy cooking breakfast over the Easter weekend that I haven't had time until now to look at the forum. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments! The only reason I've got time to look now is that you drunken lot moored up in the WRC mariner threatened to come in for brekkie today but obviously haven't managed to get your heads off the pillow yet! Come on, the beans will be burnt!!!

Thank you also for helping to make the quiz night last night such a roaring success, you were all great fun and we look forward to welcoming you all in the Waveney Inn again in the near future. x

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Tracy, i would imagine your beans would be much more appreciated by the sailing fraternity, as they rely on wind :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::Sailing:Sailing:Sailing:Sailing Regards............Neil.

• 2 years later...

We tried out Eddie's Poolside Cafe for breakfast last week and were thoroughly impressed with the quality and unbelievable value for money!

Standard full English breakfasts are just £4.50 with a large version at £6.50 - the standard was more than adequate for Kev and included toast and a mug of tea or coffee in the price. A vegetarian option was available which consisted of a veggie sausage and burger, fried egg, mushrooms, tomato, hash brown, beans toast and a mug of tea or coffee at the same price as the meaty versions. Nicely cooked and a great kick start to the day! Other dishes on the menu are priced similarly low and, I think, included sandwiches, jacket potatoes etc. ..... and where can you buy a cup of tea for 80p these days!

A great asset to the WRC which is always a must for a stopover to make use of the super luxury showers!

Carol