• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Happy Jax 3

Blast From The Past!!

After being salty side for several years we have now returned to the Northern Broads. We have recently purchased a 1966 Bondon Elysian classic broads cruiser and have named her Jack Snipe. (No, not Happy Jax 4). And yes she will fit under all the Broads bridges.  :default_biggrin:

Its been a while since we have been on the NBN, I think our last involvement was back in 2015 when we hired a Boat from Rico’s and attended the meet at Salhouse. Myself and Lou are really looking forward to getting back on the rivers and being more involved with the NBN.

:default_beerchug:

Col 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Hi guys

Great to have you back and having already been given a tour of Jack Snipe a couple of weeks ago I must say she is a superb example of a broads cruiser- glad you changed the name from Mother Goose - much better suited to yourselves and the boat- will catch up again soon

Alan & Mags

:default_beerchug:

• Like 1

You see  you all ways come back!! some us old bastards are still here !!!  just just ordering a new canopy for the leg ang and chew, some maintenance due this year, now live in Norfolk  ,and have finished bungalow so more boating! 

great to have u back!

Good to see you back and you could say I now have the one foot in the salty while keeping the other in the fresh water.

Good to see you both again!  Perry (pks1702) asked if I had heard from you when we chatted on the phone last week.

• Like 1

Welcome back ,look forward to seeing you both back on the rivers and.having a catch up.Diane and Roy. :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lovely to hear from some old friends and really can't wait to catch up and share some stories. 

I have, in fact, lurked on here for most of our duration salty side, couldn't quite bring myself to leave and as some of you know we did join you at a couple of meets. always good fun!!

Look forward to seeing you out and about :default_drinks:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice to see you too Lou, Max has just seen this, how's the family?