Independence - Updates | Maintenance & Care

LondonRascal

1 hour ago, BroadAmbition said:

...only 340 Ltrs

Say it like that seems very reasonable, tapping the pin in on card machine for £425 feels very different. 

By the way the water at Brooms I found out goes through a filter prior to going in your tank. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Through Mitford Lock, up road bridge, swing rail bridge. Now by lifting gantry at Haven Marina. Lift out anytime from now through to 1500 - ish, well this is Suffolk very much like Norfolk with regards to timekeeping.

Two of our crew going back to GYA onboard MTB102 then trains back to their cars at Brundall. I am toying with getting a bus to GYA on Sunday then a sea trip on MTB102 back to Lowestoft  that’s if Robin gives me a few hours off

Griff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We were going to come down for a look but the roads around Lowestoft were jammed up. Managed to eventually get to within one mile of Oulton Broad but sat nav said that it would still take another 15 minutes and nothing was moving so we gave up and turned round! :(

Hope everything goes well this afternoon.

• Sad 2