Independence - Updates | Maintenance & Care

LondonRascal

5 minutes ago, Hylander said:

What happened to Ramsgate?

I think Griff was just answering my post 

How strict are they with their destinations ?

i mean if they made good time would or could they carry on to a marina further along the coast 

or are they booked in at say Brighton ?

Just catching up on the voyage having spent a wonderful afternoon getting the pumpout pump to work again.

I did think they may try for Newhaven and gain a few more miles but always best to stick to plan A if all is going to plan.

Colin:default_beerchug:

1 minute ago, Islander said:

Just catching up on the voyage having spent a wonderful afternoon getting the pumpout pump to work again.

I did think they may try for Newhaven and gain a few more miles but always best to stick to plan A if all is going to plan.

Colin:default_beerchug:

Light is fading 

think Sheila had a bad time for part of the trip, so probably can’t wait to walk on terraferma !  

• Like 1

Well done team Indy. Hope to follow you more closely tomorrow. Had hoped to wave you in at Gt Yarmouth on Monday but now have to wait in for deliveries on both Monday and Tuesday :default_sad:. Hopefully a few others will be able to wave from the harbour mouth.

All the very best wishes, hope Sheila is feeling a lot better. I don't think a fish and chip supper will cut it tonight:default_rolleyes:.

Colin:default_drink_2:

Well done Robin and team Indy, I hope Sheila soon gets her sea legs, if not maybe she could get one of those travel sickness bands. Robin you looked very worried I hope things look better now. Rest up tonight ready for tomorrows adventure.

2 minutes ago, Broads01 said:

Well done team again. I'm very prone to sea sickness and I've suffered on cross-channel ferries in the past. Nowadays I swear by Kalms tablets, they've worked wonders and I don't ever feel nauseous with them.  

But do you still get sea sick :default_eusa_naughty:

So good to see you have arrived safely. Its been great following you all today. The Marinetraffic site really made us feel we were with you .....ish,  and thank you so much Griff for posting those videos.  One step nearer to Indys new home :) 

• Like 2