Independence - Updates | Maintenance & Care

LondonRascal

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

Can anyone on board confirm that the sun is over the yard arm? I feel a small libation may be in order.

I have been watching this on and off all day and feel I have been with them all the way.  Now it appears good news

think I've earned a glass of red.  Cheers.

Very well done guys.  You must be proud of yourselves.

• Like 1

Congrats to the crew for safe passage into Yarmouth

Unless there is some desperate need to reach Brundall tonight, surely they will be spending the night at Goodchilds?

First post for me ever on any type of social media or forum, but had to write. I've been watching from afar right from the beginning, from the BA story, Robins first blogs, his brave decision to follow his dreams, right up to his most recent, both brave and good, decision to give himself space today. 

Amazing job Robin, Griff and the whole of Team Indy, in getting this lovely boat ready for her move and then this tricky journey to a wonderful part of the country. I honestly think watching this whole thing has shown the most grit, determination and the best demonstration of true friendship and support I've ever seen??

Genuine thanks go to Robin for allowing us to share this experience with him, and Griff - not far now, get Indy home safely and then get the biggest tots of rum you can muster for all the crew... ?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

Robin has either got a cab round to the quay or....... my choice would be to watch them go under breydon bridge, deploy the rib to Asda to collect him 

for no other reason than it’s flash :default_biggrin:

If it were me I wouldn't want to over complicate things at this point, Robin will be back onboard soon one way or another