A Winters Tale

Lovely photos from Saturday afternoon's cruise. Some contenders already for next year's calendar ... I know, let's not wish the time away.

Being sat watching the world go by over a cup of coffee is always a great thing to do ... so for your musical challenge today, how about Wonderful World.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Lots of versions of that one to choose from. Remember ... sing up so I can hear you all the way down here. Have a great day. :default_icon_wave:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maxwellian said:

You're inside "Sat"? What is a Sat.

Or who....:default_ohmy:

3 minutes ago, Maxwellian said:

Never walked to Stokesby from Acle before, will give that a try.

It's ok, a straight walk down the road. You can't possibly miss it :default_smiley-angelic002:

Very good Jay ... and quite acceptable ... a good beat for singing along to and some parts that are "spoken" so it doesn't matter whether you can hold a tune or not. :default_eusa_dance:

Edited to say that your choice of music seems to have disappeared so if no-one else knows what I'm talking about then welcome to the world of Jay's madness!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Very good Jay ... and quite acceptable ... a good beat for singing along to and some parts that are "spoken" so it doesn't matter whether you can hold a tune or not. :default_eusa_dance:

Quick edit for posting the wrong one :facepalm:

What do you mean whether I can hold a tune:default_biggrin:

Grace, tell her.......:default_smiley-angelic002:

Oh trust me Jean he can hold a tune alright, kind of :default_biggrin: I have my ear muffs, you know just to keep my ears warm :default_norty:

Seriously, he can belt out a tune, he's serenaded me with John Legends All of Me but I draw the line at Michael Bubble (yes Bubble, that's what my kids call him) :facepalm:

Grace

xxx

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Lol ... and I'm guessing you've now got the air guitar going as well!! :facepalm:

Always. Well if I had brought my proper one the boat next door may be complaining.

3 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Oh trust me Jean he can hold a tune alright, kind of :default_biggrin: I have my ear muffs, you know just to keep my ears warm :default_norty:

:default_sad: I really thought that's why you always wear them, I didn't know it was because I'm always singing 

3 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Seriously, he can belt out a tune, he's serenaded me with John Legends All of Me but I draw the line at Michael Bubble (yes Bubble, that's what my kids call him) :facepalm:

Oh fudging hell, everything is coming out this week isn't it, I thought you could keep your mouth shut about things.....No actually I didn't. Next thing you'll be discussing my festive wear, I said to keep quiet :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Always. Well if I had brought my proper one the boat next door may be complaining.

:default_sad: I really thought that's why you always wear them, I didn't know it was because I'm always singing 

Oh fudging hell, everything is coming out this week isn't it, I thought you could keep your mouth shut about things.....No actually I didn't. Next thing you'll be discussing my festive wear, I said to keep quiet :facepalm:

Of course I wear them to keep my ears warm babe :default_norty:

Oh you mean the jumper? I won't mention the big fluffy Christmas jumper with a great big fluffy Santa, no I won't darling :default_norty:

Grace

xxx

Just now, Gracie said:

Of course I wear them to keep my ears warm babe :default_norty:

I'm going to hide them and sing all day, see what you do then

Just now, Gracie said:

Oh you mean the jumper? I won't mention the big fluffy Christmas jumper with a great big fluffy Santa, no I won't darling :default_norty:

You are aware you just did :facepalm:

22 minutes ago, JanetAnne said:

I hope you are dressed appropriately for nautical air guitar?

SAM_0341.thumb.JPG.7ce93d8a1e1f09440645b84f195689ed.JPG

Topless and shorts? That's my everyday dress, I might give the hat a miss though :default_biggrin:

And after a short 15 minute walk, it's time for a pint in The Ship Inn at South Walsham

20181231_131422.thumb.jpg.28a1d0db3ff73d594406590c83cc7c26.jpg

It took me a while to get served as I'm not allowed to be served by barmaids.

Any more secrets you want to let out Grace?:default_rofl:

I don't know if these help but here's the road routes that I have taken to both The Ferry at Stokesby from Acle and then today Ranworth Staithe to The Ship Inn at South Walsham20181231_140319.thumb.jpg.04dfab8a1a15766bc7156cb5c7175265.jpg

18 minutes ago, VetChugger said:

On the Ranworth Staithe photo I see a familiar looking boat! Can you recall the name of the Bourne wooden top please?

12 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

Looks to me like a Windboats Tradewind.

Hi guys, there is a couple on board so had a sneaky look in the dark trying not to disturb them and I believe it is Glenmore, boat reg T792.

If they are members on here and see this, apologies for my sneaky peak :default_biggrin: