A Winters Tale

3 hours ago, vanessan said:

You did mean avatar Mr Nog didn’t you or has Jay taken to the air as well? 

You certainly could say my head is off up in the clouds in some ways Mrs V. 

I'm sure you've not noticed though :default_smiley-angelic002:

4 hours ago, vanessan said:

Changes his avatar as often as he changes his - erm - ???

3 hours ago, Gracie said:

He doesn't wear any :default_norty:

Ooh you just can't help yourself can you gorgeous? :default_biggrin:

Hmmm...glad to see that Jay is keeping up his normal mode of complete and utter madness up!

Where would we be without it...espacially at this time of the year?  I seem to recall some threads getting a bit fractious this time last year, so we must (eek, what am I saying!) thank Jay for a bit of distraction.

:default_coat:

:default_gbxhmm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Hmmm...glad to see that Jay is keeping up his normal mode of complete and utter madness up!

Where would we be without it...espacially at this time of the year?  I seem to recall some threads getting a bit fractious this time last year, so we must (eek, what am I saying!) thank Jay for a bit of distraction.

Love it Helen :default_icon_clap:

There's nothing wrong in a bit of fun and a laugh now and again, he's an absolute legend and the nicest man, if not a bit of a fruit cake. I love fruit cake :default_biggrin:

Grace :default_icon_kiss:

8 hours ago, YnysMon said:

Ahh thank you Helen, how kind of you :default_smile:

I'll never be normal, I'll always be mad so there is plenty more nonsense to come.

Err...Sorry guys :default_biggrin:

8 hours ago, Gracie said:

Love it Helen :default_icon_clap:

There's nothing wrong in a bit of fun and a laugh now and again, he's an absolute legend and the nicest man, if not a bit of a fruit cake. I love fruit cake :default_biggrin:

Grace :default_icon_kiss:

Thank you gorgeous, you want any nice cold milk with your cake then? :default_smiley-angelic002:

21 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Hope you’re holed up somewhere sheltered Jay. Sounds very windy out there. 

I'm at home again now Mrs SR. I came home on Saturday and been back at work today, so personally I am safe and warm.

:default_smile:

11 hours ago, SwanR said:

Ah ... it really was a short trip. I think that means it's my turn next ... unless you get another one of those surprise "someone else can't go" kind of syndicate opportunities! :default_rofl:

Yep, just Tuesday to Saturday. I wouldn't count on it being your turn next just yet :default_norty:

On 26/01/2019 at 15:48, Jayfire said:

Ok where to start....:default_smiley-angelic002:

Well done Lynddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddsey. Although getting 7 and still coming last must take a little of the gloss off of your super high score :default_smiley-angelic002:

Hey cheeky I wasn't even last. Peter will tell you lol