A Winters Tale

2 hours ago, hazelgirl said:

Gracie I've attempted to take heeled sandals, ankle boots the lot with me and still end up in walking boots or boat shoes lol I've discovered heeled trainers this summer going to car shows and such, they really are the future :default_norty:

Jay is 6' 1" I'm 5' 4" I need the height  :default_biggrin: I love heeled sandals, so cute

Grace

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Jay is 6' 1" I'm 5' 4" I need the height  :default_biggrin: I love heeled sandals, so cute

Grace

Grace, my love, I've brought a pair of 4 inch black heels which you are very welcome to loan, as long as you don't have any plans for walking any distance :default_norty:

1544525047968-1281554696.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

don't people look at you funny taking random pics of the inside of pubs lol 

Yes. Yes they do :default_biggrin:

People are always staring anyway, but that's just because they are eyeing up my girl :default_eusa_naughty:

2 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

I have the same issue with Mark, i'm 5'1" and he's 5'10" :default_norty:

9 inches is nothing :default_wink:

4 hours ago, hazelgirl said:

I have the same issue with Mark, i'm 5'1" and he's 5'10" :default_norty:

That's nothing marina is almost 5.0,I'm 6.0

4 hours ago, Delilah said:

So, because I'm 5'8" and Mr N is 6'...it's just about right when I can look him in the eyes and say 'Dont start with me, pal!'

With marina it's not the eyes that worry me,it's the knee :default_blink:

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Delilah said:

Grace, my love, I've brought a pair of 4 inch black heels which you are very welcome to loan, as long as you don't have any plans for walking any distance :default_norty:

1544525047968-1281554696.jpg

Nice looking shoe.

The leather upper looks like Diboudgi Box Calf, the "closing"  is simple but well done and there seems to be just the right amount of "toe spring" between the sole and the heel. A shoe like this should be comfortable and will do your feet no harm. The height of the heel is not a "bad" thing so long as the shoe is the right size to fit your foot properly.

Excuse me, I used to make ladies' shoes, in Norwich.    :default_coat: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Nice looking shoe.

The leather upper looks like Diboudgi Box Calf, the "closing"  is simple but well done and there seems to be just the right amount of "toe spring" between the sole and the heel. A shoe like this should be comfortable and will do your feet no harm. The height of the heel is not a "bad" thing so long as the shoe is the right size to fit your foot properly.

Excuse me, I used to make ladies' shoes, in Norwich.    :default_coat: 

Vaughan, sweetheart...! You certainly know your stuff and they may certainly get an outing tonight xx

• Like 1