A Winters Tale

2 hours ago, vanessan said:

Now I’ve always believed that anyone who has to seek confirmation of their attributes is lacking in something - oh dear, what a let-down! :default_hiding:

I'm lacking in nothing Mrs V, it's just I value my little Gracie Lou's opinion above all else :default_smiley-angelic002:

So nerr :default_smiley-taunt014:

1 hour ago, SwanR said:

Are you safely back home now Jay? Seeing the photos of the rivers around Brundall today, you must be glad you got Moonlight Shadow back in its berth.

I am Jean unfortunately :default_sad:

I'm glad the boat is safe and well, but I'm desperate to get her back out on the water again in a couple of weeks :default_biggrin:

So one week before my return to the broads I thought I would post another little video from earlier this month.

This one takes us from Rockland St Mary to Cantley. Its so unpolished but I am just having a little play around and experimenting still with what I can do with the limited program I am using. Also the sped up footage makes it all look so bad but I was still far too concerned with enjoying my surroundings and singing through the roof to bother too much about looking professional.

Anyway if anyone wants another giggle at me here ya go....

7 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

Very nice video, thank you. Seeing it speeded up like that shows that your course has a tendency to wander off to port. I assume this was because you had a glass of wine in your right hand?

:default_beerchug:

Let's call it the main reason for my wandering course Sir :default_biggrin:

38 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

♪Guess who's back, back again, JF's back, tell a friend.

JF's back, JF's back, JF's back JF's back, JF's back, JF's back JF's back ♪

Sometimes I forget I'm a youngster around, erm... more mature people ( yes yes, in more ways than one I know :default_biggrin:)

I've been messaged asking what the music notes were referring to so in answer, here ya go...

Ok ... might need to do something about your musical tastes there Jay. :facepalm:

How about a bit of Feeling Good famously covered by Michael Buble and originally written by Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse.

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

We might just need to compile you a list of suitable songs. :default_eusa_dance:

3 hours ago, SwanR said:

Ok ... might need to do something about your musical tastes there Jay. :facepalm:

What you saying is wrong with my musical tastes Mrs SR?

I have a varied taste in lots of things so you are more than welcome to suggest suitable songs and I'll be happy to use them in later videos and such.

3 hours ago, SwanR said:

How about a bit of Feeling Good famously covered by Michael Buble

But no ruddy Michael Buble, Grace wouldn't ever forgive me for using that :default_smiley-angelic002:

It does sound a bit similar to this one I know