A Winters Tale

5 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Yes, thank you gorgeous.

Why would I want someone who can sing to sing it for me when I have you :default_smiley-angelic002:

I have to say, the kids were not impressed with it at all. Sorry :default_biggrin:

I've just re-read this and realised what you said, you cheeky beggar :default_biggrin:

Grace :default_icon_kiss:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jayfire said:

I do hope you've learnt the dance moves Malc now you know the song. If you need any help....here ya go :default_smiley-angelic002:

Jay . . . . don't go there.  I used to think Agadoo, Superman and The Birdie Song were bad back in the eighties. 

• Haha 1

Oh my goodness ... see what happens when I go to work for a day and leave you all having fun without me!!!

I had heard of this Baby Shark thing but never actually heard the song ... that's one to avoid. Personally my memories are of the Tiger Club song and dance in the 90s at the Haven Holiday Camps ... but we'll leave that one there. :default_party0001:

As for your other tune Jay ... I had never heard of that one either, but it's passable, might grow on me given time! :default_icon_clap:

I'm off to see what delights I can find for your Friday ... tune in around 7am to see what I came up with. :default_icon_wave:

• Like 2

Morning Jay ... and Grace and anyone else who passes by to read this blog.

Careful consideration has been given to Friday's tune .. and in the end I went for an upbeat number just right for singing along and having a dance to keep warm. Have a great day wherever it takes you. 

#SongForJay  #HappyBoatingDays #Sing-a-longTime

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SwanR said:

Morning Jay ... and Grace and anyone else who passes by to read this blog.

Careful consideration has been given to Friday's tune .. and in the end I went for an upbeat number just right for singing along and having a dance to keep warm. Have a great day wherever it takes you. 

#SongForJay  #HappyBoatingDays #Sing-a-longTime

Good morning Jean

Usually I wouldn't be too keen on your song today, upbeat as it is. However due to the other song choices mentioned by individuals I'm quite happy to go with it knowing what the alternatives were.

Anyway we will give it a sing along when we set off, I'm off to go practise The Funky Gibbon ready for my rooftop rendition for one of the webcams in the summer :default_party0010:

39 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Good morning Jean

Usually I wouldn't be too keen on your song today, upbeat as it is. However due to the other song choices mentioned by individuals I'm quite happy to go with it knowing what the alternatives were.

Anyway we will give it a sing along when we set off, I'm off to go practise The Funky Gibbon ready for my rooftop rendition for one of the webcams in the summer :default_party0010:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, JanetAnne said:

Can I throw this into the mix? Best performed on a cruiser roof top before daylight methinks

I remember the Goodies - and ISIRTA  (Sunday afternoons I think it used to be on radio...)

Oh my goodness ... some great memories there ... but I had never heard of The Stick Song. Given the direction this topic has taken I am imagining it may be this CBeebies version!! So with apologies to Jay for totalling distracting from his wonderful Broads Blog ... here we go ... one more time

#SongForJay #BeAChild

18 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Oh my goodness ... some great memories there ... but I had never heard of The Stick Song. Given the direction this topic has taken I am imagining it may be this CBeebies version!! So with apologies to Jay for totalling distracting from his wonderful Broads Blog ... here we go ... one more time

#SongForJay #BeAChild

Thats the one,  my little 3year old granddaughter loves it.  It drives me mad.

• Haha 1

Sorry guys and girls, I'm a bit busy enjoying myself at the mo to update.

Don't worry about the derailing of my blog, I do it all the time :default_rofl:

Enjoy

Will update as soon as I can

Well I made it to the end of the week to be told that due to building maintenance works we don't have to go in on Monday, what a result, don't have to take a holiday for it, still get pain, sweet as you like.

I am currently losing the ability to breathe thanks to my wonderful sharing husband though, oh well, every cloud and all that :default_smiley-taunt014: