Nbn Quiz Night

Arthur

Well they said it was a toughie but the scores were high and the race a close one. Bern (Retired) won on 16 points, Nik O  was second on 13 Steve O and Tigerhawk were joint third on 10, Chameleon 9 and Grendel 8  so well done, and thanks to everyone who came in.

I won this evening's excellent quiz so am in the chair for the next one.  Unfortunately, I won't be around next Friday (21st) so plan to run my quiz on Friday 28th September. Of course, if anyone wishes to have a dabble as QM next Friday, please feel free.

Cheers

Steve

Don't forget folks,  I will be running a quiz tomorrow (Friday 28th September).

Topics are:

Planes and boats and trains

Norfolk n' good

Food and drink

Half time break for T's and P's

Science and nature

Connections

Odds and ends

We will start at around 8.30pm.  All are welcome. 

You can join us by following the link http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat/?logout=true

Enter your user name but do not enter a password.

Cheers

Steve 

After Steve's great quiz last week I have decided this week to do something slightly different.

There will be two rounds of twenty questions with a break after question 20. 

All are general knowledge and all have been taken from quiz's I have set over the last five years! 

I hope to see loads of you there on Friday about 8.30 pm. 

For those that need it the link is here  http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat/?logout=true

Sorry I find it increasingly difficult to deal with people swearing all the time. In my mind damn, bloody and bugger are swearing. I will no longer be taking part in the Friday night quiz as I appear to have been seen as being harsh for asking the member to "keep a lid on it"

22 minutes ago, Lulu said:

You can get awarded half a point or even quarter of a point,  but they all add up :default_biggrin:

A quarter of a point plus nothing is still a disappointing quarter of a point though.

It's this stupid phone :default_smiley-angelic002:

43 minutes ago, johnb said:

I am breaking my self imposed rule and making a post. Bern, who it seems to me, has been a long standing respected member and supporter in many ways, makes a statement and no-one who was involved tonight expresses any interest. 

There was no expression of support on this forum, because if you were not there you didn't see it.

Bern was asked to stay in the chatroom by us all