Nbn Quiz Night

Arthur

It was me. I won last night. I was deemed to have won by half a point that had been previously awarded for a wrong answer:facepalm:

The delightful Lynsey will be running next week's quiz on my behalf so I will make sure she has some really dodgy questions to ask!

• Haha 2

Here it is folks - Daves Dodgy Quiz!

Its a quick fire quiz this week being run by Lyns in my absence. Cheers Lyns :default_icon_kiss:

Round 1- Adversaries - Cartoon foes to the fore

Round 2- Quiz Show Hosts - Can you remember who hosted 'Ask the Family' or similar?

Round 3- Famous Film Quotes - Here are 6 famous film quotes but can you name the film?

Break time

Round 4 - Old Money - Tanners, farthings and Threepenny Bits, its all in here

Round 5- Music Through The Decades - A question from each decade starting with the 60's right up to the 2000's!

Round 6 - The Quickfire Finale - Fastest finger first for these quickfire questions to round the evening off.

How can you resist....?

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

:default_biggrin:The smart money is on NOT winning, because if you do, you write the next one.:default_dunce: 

And that's where JA went wrong with his calculations last week!

Goodluck everyone. Unfortunately I wont be able to attend tonight's quiz :(

On 05/01/2019 at 11:02, JanetAnne said:

It was me. I won last night. I was deemed to have won by half a point that had been previously awarded for a wrong answer:facepalm:

The delightful Lynsey will be running next week's quiz on my behalf so I will make sure she has some really dodgy questions to ask!

Errrr no I hope there is nothing dodgy or I won't be so delightful Dave dear lol