Nbn Quiz Night

Arthur

I agree. Not sure what's going on, but  could be my tablet, so....I'll try on the laptop, then get NN to try on his pc,  plus I'll  have a crafty look on my work pc (obviously when I'm not being watched) 

We will get this sorted xx

I've been looking at the login settings in the Chat Software.

I cannot see anything in the code that would cause this but I have made a couple of changes to see if it has any effect.

Another thing to check though.

Do you have 'Accept Cookies'  enabled in the    'Privacy and Security'   settings of the browser on your android tablet.

Hi Arthur,

I've checked on my tablet and pop ups and cookies are allowed, Howard has let me use his, it works, I've used my other tablet, it works and yet I can't get past the login page on this one. I'm baffled! If it helps, Howard has a Sony Xperia z1,  this one is a Sony Xperia z3 and my other is a Toshiba excite pro. I'll keep trying other things on this one, but many, many thanks for your help

Delilah xx

I've looked at that too, Lord G, and it's enabled. Howard has told me to stop moaning and use something else.

I will definitely get to the bottom of this tho, a bit like a Terrier with a rag - I won't let this go...

Delilah xx

Thank you Mike it was a fun quiz last week. The topics for this week are as follows 

1. FOOD AND DRINK

2. WALES

3.  NORFOLK BROADS KNOWLEDGE

PLAYTIME?!

4. EUROVISION

5.  VINTAGE TV

6.  LEFTOVERS

As this is a Bank Holiday weekend and many of us are planning to be on the water I will see on the night if there are enough in to run the quiz (from The Sutton Staithe Hotel) all being well.

For those who need it the link to the chatroom is http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat/index.php

Hope you can make it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...