• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Arthur

Nbn Quiz Night

I agree. Not sure what's going on, but  could be my tablet, so....I'll try on the laptop, then get NN to try on his pc,  plus I'll  have a crafty look on my work pc (obviously when I'm not being watched) 

We will get this sorted xx

I've been looking at the login settings in the Chat Software.

I cannot see anything in the code that would cause this but I have made a couple of changes to see if it has any effect.

Another thing to check though.

Do you have 'Accept Cookies'  enabled in the    'Privacy and Security'   settings of the browser on your android tablet.

Hi Arthur,

I've checked on my tablet and pop ups and cookies are allowed, Howard has let me use his, it works, I've used my other tablet, it works and yet I can't get past the login page on this one. I'm baffled! If it helps, Howard has a Sony Xperia z1,  this one is a Sony Xperia z3 and my other is a Toshiba excite pro. I'll keep trying other things on this one, but many, many thanks for your help

Delilah xx

And... It works on my phone too. I'm logged in now and this is also a Sony Xperia, but this is an XZ premium on Android v8. I'm still baffled.... :default_badday:

its not something silly such as whether java is enabled is it ?

• Like 1

I've looked at that too, Lord G, and it's enabled. Howard has told me to stop moaning and use something else.

I will definitely get to the bottom of this tho, a bit like a Terrier with a rag - I won't let this go...

Delilah xx

TOPICS FOR FRIDAY

FAMOUS NICKNAMES

AUTOBIOGRAPHIES

LYRICS

break for T,P or wine

QUOTES

TOWNS

MAYHEM

GET SWOTTING, SEE YOU THEN

good turnout and a fair spead of points

third on 10 selsie

second on 13 polly

the winner on 15 bern

bern will be qm next week

Thank you Mike it was a fun quiz last week. The topics for this week are as follows 

1. FOOD AND DRINK

2. WALES

3.  NORFOLK BROADS KNOWLEDGE

PLAYTIME?!

4. EUROVISION

5.  VINTAGE TV

6.  LEFTOVERS

As this is a Bank Holiday weekend and many of us are planning to be on the water I will see on the night if there are enough in to run the quiz (from The Sutton Staithe Hotel) all being well.

For those who need it the link to the chatroom is http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat/index.php

Hope you can make it

Will try and make it Bern.

As for the topics I may have a chance with "Wales"  but as for "Eurovision", not a hope!

Lol Arthur tried to appeal to everyone. I hope there will be enough to run it but it will be next week if not.

There is a link at the top of this thread(first post) put in a user name but do not put in a password.

Will be there but maybe not for the whole quiz due to having to pick up daughtter from airport at stupid o'clock