Independence Fuel Usage Sweepstake

grendel

1 minute ago, finny said:

Do you want a Medal ............or a chest to pin in on ..............come get yer guess in :default_biggrin:

Finny

Neither actually , I would suggest you exactly what I'm driving at in the first case , try the post from the original thread at 12.03 yesterday ! 

1 hour ago, finny said:

Dont be daft .........no need to pay matey ..................he has three tanks - just take a two metre hose pipe ......he,ll never know :default_arms:

finny

If you can resist the temptation and stick to 12Kts. I guess 1000L

6 minutes ago, DaveB said:

Think I'll go for 2479ltrs 

And then a long lie down in a darkened room at the thought of it! :default_blink:

I've just worked out that amount of fuel would keep me cruising for over 5 yrs given my average yearly usage :default_ohmy:

56 minutes ago, Wonderwall said:

the winner should make a donation to the RNLI or some other broads related charity . :default_beerchug:

Why , I recon you will find that most already make donations to the RNLI , how long have they been a broads based charity ? One would have thought it would be more applicable for the crew to donate given they are the ones that would need the RNLI ( hopefully not ) in the next week or so , all of this guessing game  came from an off the cuff remark by yours truly in the first place  :default_beerchug: