Jet Ski

It’s nearly a boat and it’s near to the Broads. Good enough?
If not, admins please remove.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1596495563962129/permalink/2049128695365478/?sale_post_id=2049128695365478

For anyone who doesn’t use Facebook it’s a 2013 Seadoo Wake 155 Jetski

For sale at £8000 ONO.

Only 44 hours
Excellent condition
Ski and trailer serviced early 2017 and not used since. Serviced by 158 Performance and all recommendations were followed.
Includes trailer (with light board), cover, board rack, trailer wheel clamp, learner (reduced power) and normal keys
New battery late 2016

d3c36f743b0d23c0eb0e06923df123c9.jpg

5d0e0855da3bb9dea02ffab36ed40844.jpg

227c60aecf2cffbe37286c8c1881386b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I could magic away 30 or 40 years I would be interested. In my day I got my kicks on the trapeze of a single handed Contender. Now in my 69th year I am paying the price.

Perhaps this is exactly what you need to rekindle your youth. Age is only an attitude
Flippancy aside, thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

If I could magic away 30 or 40 years I would be interested. In my day I got my kicks on the trapeze of a single handed Contender. Now in my 69th year I am paying the price.

You and me both along with many years windsurfing my contender tried to kill me on many occasions.

• Like 1

It is, they are great boats, but getting the knack of "hiking Out" and quickly can be a very painful learning experience. Many of my contemporary helms have had new hips and knees.6a00d83451cb8069e201901e589881970b-500wi.jpg.1994d37cf9f86315fba34a9e8e8b9fa4.jpg5a72bbf17d904_jesternetley010001.JPG.3dc3885e16e45ead9a63ac6edee0be72.JPGhqdefault.jpg.9fec12eaa1f29c248604555e44e97ef1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Not sure which was more damaging, my dalliance with a Contender, or extreme hiking out on a  Finn. Both of which make a jet-ski seem almost sedentary!

Just because it feels fast doesn’t make it actually fast

But I’m up for a challenge. You take me sailing and I’ll take you on the back of the ski in a bit of chop and then we can discuss which is closer to sedentary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never jet skied so cannot comment from experience but at least whilst helming a Contender I wasn't sitting down on the job! Today my sailing is decidedly sedentary, but it wasn't always!

I have to say I’ve only done a tiny bit of sailing but thoroughly enjoyed it and some of the stuff the two of you have mentioned above looks great fun and very exhilarating.
To be fair riding a ski isn’t hard work but it’s a big buzz. Did I mention I have one for sale?

John, I have watched them off Yarmouth, yes they do go some, amazing. Have you reached that standard? No, I don't need a pillion ride! In my days Moths were fun but no where near what they are today, try this for excitement: 

Perhaps the Moth Worlds should be held at Horning, over the August Bank-Holiday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Both the Moth and the Contender would sail behind the first tree / house / Floating Gin palace at Horning and capsize. You practically never get the correct wind direction at Horning to get a planning boat to overcome it's Portsmouth handicap. 

Now below St Bennets would be another question, 30+mph in a Moth would put the frighteners on a few...

14 minutes ago, JohnK said:

I had no idea you could sail that fast. You have my attention now emoji57.png

I now have a vision of an irate Moth helmsman demanding that Peel Ports open the YH bridges pronto so that he can blast off out to sea without coming off his foils. 

• Like 3