Viewing Topics On Mobile Phone

Up to last Thursday, if I viewed 'unread content' on my mobile (Motorola G) it would should the first 2 lines of the first sentence.  This would tell me if it was something I might find interesting or give me an idea how the topic was running.  This is still possible on my computer but now on my phone all I get is the Topic listed and who has replied. 

The result is that I find looking at the Forum on my phone now a waste of time as I don't want to open every thread and I don't have the time either.

I haven't downloaded the Forum App - would that make a difference?

Was there an update that changed the viewing settings last week?

Liz in frustration

Hello Liz

I’m not sure of any changes but don’t view the forum on my phone (my phone is just a phone) 

It’s fine on my iPad and doesn’t seem to have changed on that.

The forum software is now managed by the providers since Jonzo left so have no control of that.

We no longer have the forum app but you could possibly try tapatalk  which seems popular.

There are some options on the home page at the top that let you customise how the site displays.

Sorry I can’t be more help

David