Birthday Trip

Delilah

7 hours ago, Delilah said:

I've got to admit, tho, this is certainly an 'activity' holiday! It's a bit like Marmite, you either love it, or hate it. I'm in pj bottoms, gortex boots, a kagool and gloves, outside wiping the windows for Howard so he can see to steer. It's horrible, fine drizzle atm :default_icon_e_surprised:

Now that' what I call love:158_couplekiss:

• Like 1

Ha ha! Well, if it promotes him, that's not a bad thing seeing as I'm the newbie on here and need to show some respect to the people who have been members for quite a while :default_biggrin: 

Well, that's Cromer done and dusted. Now off back to Norwich as the other 'alf wants to sample the beers at the Great British Winter Ales Festival.  He'll be getting Whiskas for tea tomorrow, but please don't tell him :default_norty:

• Like 3

Afternoon people xx Thank you for the warm welcome, Polly. No doubt Howard will be putting something on Q&P 10 shortly, but we have just manoeuvred Upton Duke, moored stern on at Eastwood Whelpton boat yard and sitting snuggly in the White Horse. Very local, dog friendly pub :default_biggrin:

• Like 2

Grace, this one is just for you :default_norty:

Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?"

God says: "So you would love her."

Man says: "But God, why did you make her so dumb?"

God says: "So she would love you"

Lind xx :default_icon_kiss:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Aww...our very pleasant boating bit of the holiday is coming to an end :default_crying1animated: We're moored at The Ferry at Stokesby and all I can think about is having to give the boat back in the morning! The only consolation is a few days in Norwich before we go back home, with the opportunity to drag NN round a few more shops (I'm joking, of course :default_biggrin:). At least we've got the next NB holiday to look forward to in May and if need a fix before that at least coming on here will help! It's just started snowing again, a bit weird with brilliant blue sky...

DSC_0009.JPG

• Like 8

Hi lind

The thought of having to give the boat back is just the worst feeling, I've actually warned Richardson's engineers that they will have to prise my cold, dead hands from the bow rails before I give her up

Saw this and thought of you but don't show Mr Nog

If you had to choose between a husband and new shoes, choose shoes........they last longer and are easier to replace :default_norty:

Grace :default_icon_kiss:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Delilah said:

The only consolation is a few days in Norwich before we go back home, with the opportunity to drag NN round a few more shops

The sad emote is purely for the thought of Mr Nog having the dreaded shopping dumped on him. 

5 minutes ago, Gracie said:

If you had to choose between a husband and new shoes, choose shoes........they last longer and are easier to replace :default_norty:

Terrible :default_sad:

12 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Grace :default_icon_kiss:

And I agree with that, Grace, you can have dozens all in different colours to match the occasion.......and of course I meant pairs of shoes, not husbands.....but there again, that's an interesting concept :default_norty: xx

• Haha 1