injector pump overhaul

right after all this time i have finally removed my injector pump :clap

what a nightmare it was too lol half the wheelhouse had to be dismantled just to get the stupid thing out.

anyway now it is out it needs overhauling

can anyone recommend anywhere near by to beccles/lowestoft way

i know there is anglian diesel injection services

are they any good or can someone recommend a better place etc.

thanks steve

Hi steve,

I dont have any personal experience with Prior diesel, however, I have heard very good things about them. Our son has also been to work there on work experience and, subject to his school grades, will hopefully get an apprenticeship with them (lucky bugger).

I also had the pleasure of shooting a wedding of one of their employees and suffice to say that just general chat and what I have picked up about them indicates they are good to deal with.

Wayneakp has just bought all his bits and pieces from prior to fix his cooling problem, and I am glad to say, having just this hour got back from a spin on breydon with him and a few other saline rear ends (mariotech, R&R,Serenity), his Sea Gem behaved very well after fitting parts supplied by them.

I will certainly be using their services at some point (not least if our son can get staff discount :naughty::naughty::naughty: ).

All joking apart, would it be worth the NBN approaching Prior diesel and seeing if they could offer a discount for group "associates" (not club members of course...saline or otherwise :naughty::naughty::naughty: )

lb :pirate:naughty: :pirate