BA Positives

JennyMorgan

18 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

There are many positives about the employees that work for the Broads Authority; the rangers, at the yacht stations, the team in the toll office and staff that let us know of issues on the Broads. The Broads Tourist offices have been mentioned and the ones still open do a sterling service. My personal opinion that all the closed offices/shops such as at Beccles, Ranworth, etc should have been maintained as a means of providing information  and being a focal point for visitors to the Broads.

Regards

Alan

Yes, there are many positives. First and foremost I have always found the BA staff, rangers and all those we come into direct contact with, very helpful and fair. As has been said before, the BA can be split into two very different entities - those on high and those who are hands on and deal with the public in one way or another. (I would love to be a fly on the wall at some of the meetings involving all members of staff and see how the low react to the high so to speak.And vice versa of course.) I guess the information offices were closed due to finances but IMO that was a shame. The fact that there are a couple left open is a positive but there should be more and that’s a negative. 

• Like 1

Posting as a normal member and not as a member of the staff here -
I feel sort of responsible for the thread degenerating from what was positive about the BA to a BA bashing thread, as it was Johns reaction to my oblique reference to the fact that they had actually quoted in one of the articles, the broads Authority and the 14 NP authorities, that started the BA supporters club here onto the topic of the Broads national park, and all that followed, can we please keep that to the current ongoing thread about that topic, and return to the positives about the BA here that was originally posted by JM.

You’re only responsible if you’re responsible for me not reading things properly and reacting to what I thought I’d read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2