The Reed And Rhond Anchor

Polly

Ladies and gentlemen, I wish to announce the opening of the NBN Virtual Pub. It is in the extension of the aBroadscot Lounge and open every Tuesday fro 8.30 to 9.30 or until the drinkers stagger off home. I am your volunteer landlady for this evening, but the license allows others to pull the pints as time goes on, this is a community pub after all. 

Just go to http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat/index.php and login, DO NOT PUT IN A PASSWORD 

See you there?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Oh ek, I missed it.. just read this at 9.35pm!

Don't worry,  will be open again same time next Tuesday and don't forget there is still a light hearted quiz at 8.30 every Friday.

Steveo is setting the questions this week.

On 28/02/2018 at 09:22, vanessan said:

I typed in what I wanted to say but couldn’t see a ‘send’ button, where did I go wrong?

vanessan

all you need to do is type in what you want to say and hit enter it will post .

If you dont have something to say after 3-4 minutes it will automatically log you out.

So most people go to the right side at top where it says people logged in, above that you will see roll dice, click on that with mouse and hit enter (automatic post) saves logging in again.

The Reed and Rhond Anchor is open at 8.30; given that it was a World Book Day last week, customers are invited to come dressed as their favourite book character.

I am your volunteer landlady for this evening, but the license allows others to pull the pints as time goes on, this is a community pub after all. 

Just go to http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat/index.php and login, DO NOT PUT IN A PASSWORD 

Did log in but not a soul in sight.

Maybe the pub has run out of drinks.

Normally I would stay logged in for a while to see if anyone turns up but I still don't feel that fit so will have an early night and hopefully might make it on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Polly said:

The password not being needed may have been your problem Sue.

Got caught by that once before.  Did not use the password.  Perhaps should have tried the laptop not the phone......

Don't you hate technology sometimes!?

S