Signing Off And Leaving

Hi Richard (Ricardo), glad to see your still with us, even if only posting occasionally. I only started to catchup on this thread late last night. I decided not to post as having downed a bottle of Pinot Noir. I'm still not going to comment on as what happened last night as it had nothing to do with encouraging Richard to stay with us.

I'm now going to make the best of what's left of a beautiful sunny day in Norfolk. I might even sit outside and have a beer.

Colin:default_beerchug:

p.s. I have not re read this so if there are any mistakes:default_smiley-taunt014:

• Like 8

Heavy sigh.......there are kids being blown up in Syria mindlessly the homeless and many a lonely oap has just sat through a nasty violent cold snap .many a family will be worried sick about paying the gas bill when it drops through the letterbox 

come on people lets have some perspective and let the thread drop off the end of the page 

finny

• Like 19
  • Thanks 6

8 hours ago, smellyloo said:

Thankyou Selsie ..... I was run over by a car on Saturday so have been in hospital for broken ankle and shoulder .... so I got off quite lightely.

The experience of living a disabled life whilst the ijuries heal is very humbling and it highlights the futility of all this playground sqabbling that Ricardos thread has descended into.

Just get on enjoying life, ignore those who make you sad ........ you don't know how long youve got left.

Oh !!!!, really  sorry,  Please accept my best wishes for your speedy recovery.

Its no consolation at all but I've had a few broken bones and it takes time but you do mend, I can understand how you feel but keep your chin up.

In addition I totally agree  with your comments.

• Thanks 1