Brigid-Mary Posted April 30, 2010 Share Posted April 30, 2010 Well, us usual, the weather gods are against us and the planned trip to the Ore and the Alde has been scrubbed. The forecast for Monday was the deciding factor, I dont fancy banging into a Northeasterly on an Ebb tide coming back to Lowestoft. Instead, we are going into Yarmouth and heading off towards Reedham for the night, so we might just see some of you about,there will be at least 3 other boats with us, all raggies though. I will have my black cylinder hoisted!!!!!! Paul Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.