This weekend

Well, us usual, the weather gods are against us and the planned trip to the Ore and the Alde has been scrubbed. The forecast for Monday was the deciding factor, I dont fancy banging into a Northeasterly on an Ebb tide coming back to Lowestoft.

Instead, we are going into Yarmouth and heading off towards Reedham for the night, so we might just see some of you about,there will be at least 3 other boats with us, all raggies though.

I will have my black cylinder hoisted!!!!!!

Paul

Thanks Paul,

We had planned a run up to Woodbridge but looking at the forecast for Sunday PM/Monday the bar in a NE a fair bit; does not fill me with joy so will probably play it by ear, maybe run up to Wrabness if the wind is not as bad as forecast.

Well, we got into Yarmouth OK after leaving Lowestoft with a delayed Bridge lift.

As you can see from this picture of Yarmouths White Elephant, the sea conditions were near perfect.

DSC00948.jpg

Going up river we were surveyed closly,

DSC00950.jpg

Through the bridges and up to Reedham and I wonder who was behind me going through the Swing Bridge,

DSC00975.jpg.

Was due to go through the Bridges to return to Lowestoft at 1300 today and the wind is blowing like stink from the NE so we are staying Put at the Berney Arms for the night.

B---dy weather, Typical bank Holiday.

Paul

Hello All,

No, not this trip. We are at the Bernet arms and waiting to go out through Yarmouth tommorrow at 14.00 and into Lowestoft. I think the worst of the weather has gone through and it will be a bit rough but its only an hour. we some relativly new people in our group and caution rules.

Paul